|Position Title:||Banquet Houseman|
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Reports To:||Food and Beverage Manager|
|Classification:||Hourly, Non-Exempt, FT or PT|
|Send Applications to:||Director of Food and Beverage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Desert Willow’s Sequence of Service and Standards as outlined in the F&B Handbook.
- Follow all policies and procedures of Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Follow up with guests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Set Up, Break down and execute banquet floorplans
- Keep tables, dining room and bus station clean and tidy.
- Advises management of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Performs side work, clean-up and closing duties as assigned.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Communicate and work well with team members to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Must have professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Work hours may include days and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Work primarily indoors in a restaurant/lounge environment, with some outdoor work involving patio, and on-course service. Will be exposed to sharp utensils, extremely hot stoves and grills, sharp and rapid equipment movements, hot food, potentially dangerous chemicals and solvents on a daily basis. May be exposed, from time to time, to inclement weather, potentially dangerous pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, equipment movement hazards, and misdirected golf balls. Injury may result as a result of exposure to the above if safety policies and practices are not properly followed at all times.
Must have the ability to:
- Read and write (English)
- Communicate verbally with staff members and/or customers
- Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions
- Visually inspect all work areas
- Retrieve, read and interpret information from technical sources
- Stand, sit, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, 30 lbs frequently, and 20 lbs constantly
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* All employees must complete the KemperSports True Service training
|<< Previous||[Back to List]|