|Position Title:||Food Runner|
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Reports to:||Restaurant Manager|
|Classification:||Hourly, Non-Exempt, FT or PT,
Seasonal or Non-Seasonal
|Send Applications to:||Director of Food and Beverage
Assists server in providing an exceptional dining experience for resort guests through “Best in Class” customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Desert Willow’s Sequence of Service and Standards as outlined in the F&B Handbook.
- Follow all policies and procedures of Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Serve food to the tables in an organized manner
- Verify orders are properly plated and meets Desert Willows standards
- Perform table maintenance as needed.
- Keep tables, dining room and expediting area clean and tidy.
- Advises management of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Performs side work, clean-up and closing duties as assigned
- Attend meetings as requested
- Assist guests with their needs as they arise
- Assist team members as needed
- Communicate and work well with team members to achieve customer satisfaction
- Must have professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school preferred
- One year restaurant experience preferred
- Demonstrated quality interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Work hours may include days and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Work primarily indoors in a restaurant/lounge environment, with some outdoor work involving patio, pool, and on-course service. Will be exposed to sharp utensils, extremely hot stoves and grills, sharp and rapid equipment movements, hot food, potentially dangerous chemicals and solvents on a daily basis. May be exposed, from time to time, to inclement weather, potentially dangerous pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, equipment movement hazards, and misdirected golf balls. Injury may result as a result of exposure to the above if safety policies and practices are not properly followed at all times.
Must have the ability to:
- Read and write (English)
- Communicate verbally with staff members and/or customers
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Visually inspect all work areas
- Stand, sit, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, 30 lbs frequently, and 20 lbs constantly
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* All employees must complete the KemperSports True Service training
|<< Previous||[Back to List]||Next >>|