Palm Desert Resident Rate Policy
In 1997, the City of Palm Desert opened Desert Willow Golf Resort in an effort to increase tourism and revenue to the City. However, as a municipal golf course, the City felt that residents should have the opportunity to enjoy Desert Willow’s amenities at a reduced rate. As a result, City Council approved the Palm Desert Resident Golf Card Program which provides Palm Desert residents the ability to play Desert Willow at special discounted rates. Learn More...
In order to obtain a Palm Desert Resident Golf Card, one must bring proof of residency to the Palm Desert Community Center located at 43-900 San Pablo Avenue in Palm Desert between the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
According to the City Council approved Palm Desert Resident Golf Card Guidelines and Rules, proof of Palm Desert residency consists of a valid California Driver's License or Identification Card with the applicant’s name and Palm Desert address and a current utility bill (i.e. gas, water, or electric not more than 30 days old) with the applicant’s name and Palm Desert service address. If the applicant does not have a valid California Driver's License with Palm Desert address, they may obtain a California Identification Card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. Please note that both of the requested proof of residency items must reflect the name of the resident and same Palm Desert address. No exceptions will be made.
If you would like more information on the Palm Desert Resident Golf Card Program, please call (760) 346-0611, ext. 425, or contact us.
RESIDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A VALID PALM DESERT RESIDENT CARD AT TIME OF CHECK-IN. A DRIVER'S LICENSE IS NOT A VALID PROOF OF RESIDENCY.
Residents of Palm Desert Policy
The City of Palm Desert requires that all Palm Desert Residents show their valid City Resident Card when checking in to play golf at Desert Willow Golf Resort.
- $52.00 per player
- All players in a foursome must show their Resident Cards in the Golf Shop in order to receive the Resident Rate, regardless of who pays for golf.
- Any Residents who do not have their Resident Card will be charged the normal Golf Rate for the date of play.
- Resident Cards may only be used by the Cardholder and are not transferable and cannot be used by anyone other than the Resident.
- Expired Resident Cards are not valid to receive the Resident Rate.
- Resident reservations may be made according to City Resident Policy. All reservations may be made by credit card in advance, and charges will be processed according to Desert Willow policy.
- Residents making reservations more than three days out will be charged the full rate.
A drivers license is not a valid proof of residency.
|<< Previous||[Back to List]||Next >>|