The Hottest Deals in Desert Golf
A legendary summer awaits at Desert Willow Golf Resort with a Summer VIP Card or Summer Elite Pass, the hottest deals in Desert Golf!
Summer VIP Card and Summer Elite Pass
- Summer VIP Cardholder Benefits and Details
- Summer ELITE Pass Benefits and Details
- Summer VIP Green Fees
- Back2Golf at Desert Willow Golf Resort
Summer VIP Card Benefits
Summer VIP Card Cost
Palm Desert Resident: Complimentary with valid Palm Desert Resident Card
Non-Resident: $79.00 per cardholder
**Summer VIP discounted green fees include 18 holes of golf with a shared golf cart. May not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and doesn’t apply to group or tournament play. Members DO NOT receive early Sunset rates.
Summer Elite Pass Benefits
Summer Elite Pass Cost
|Palm Desert Residents
*Only 50 Summer Elite Passes available. Subject to availability. Unlimited play is with a shared golf cart and based on availability.
**Summer VIP discounted green fees include 18 holes of golf with a shared golf cart. May not be used in conjunction with any
other offer or discount and doesn’t apply to group or tournament play. Members DO NOT receive early Sunset rates.
|2021 Rate Schedule||Average
|June 1, 2021 - September 19, 2021|
|• Prime (Open-9:55am)||$95||$38||$57 Savings|
|• Twilight (10:00am 9:00am-11:55am)||$65||$32||$35 Savings|
|• Sunset (After 12:00pm)||$50||$25||$30 Savings|
*Non-Cardholder published rates and twilight times are denoted in red. Summer VIP cardholders do not receive early Sunset.
Desert Willow Golf Resort Back2Golf
Desert Willow Golf Resort's top priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community. As communities begin to re-open, golf can offer an outdoor recreational experience that provides many health and wellness benefits. The Allied Golf Organizations, in alignment with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), have developed the Back2Golf program, a comprehensive plan that allows golf to be played responsibly while observing recommended social distancing guidelines.
For Your Safety
• Practice social distancing (6 feet)
• Face coverings are required
• Sanitation stations have been added and the frequency of cleaning restrooms and other high-touch areas has been increased
• Cart steering wheel, GPS, seat, and dashboard have been sanitized
• Following your round, please leave the course immediately to eliminate congestion/gatherings
Changes to Operation
• PREPAY GOLF ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
• Range for warm up only (no practice only access)
• Practice stations have spread out
• All cart amenities and range furniture have been removed
• Scorecards are available upon request
• Utilize your own golf balls for short game warm up
• LEAVE THE PIN IN THE CUP – REQUIRED
• DESIGNATE ONE PERSON TO DRIVE CART THE ENTIRE ROUND (if sharing)
• BUNKER RAKING – USE YOUR FEET TO SMOOTH OUT SAND
• Pool noodles have been installed in the bottom of every cup (limiting cup depth)
• Ride along only access has been eliminated
For questions and additional information call the Golf Shop at (760) 346-7060 Ext. 1.